Cotton craft Pvt Ltd has its own electrical department that is responsible for repairing and maintenance of machines and providing support when it comes to usage of machines and electrical components.
The key duties that make up the job description of such engineers revolve around installation of electrical components, machines and gadgets; maintenance of such machines as well as troubleshooting and repairs whenever required.
Our electrical deptartment is efficiently fulfilling the following tasks:
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Ensure that equipment are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
- Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the electrical department
- Keep record of all stock and supplies, including company’s electrical equipment
- Working in collaboration with the production team to formulate the best cost-effective manufacturing process
- Ensure that all electrical gadgets and instruments are switched off after close of work daily and involve in PAT (Portable appliance testing) inspection.
- Fix and maintain lighting fixtures and fittings
- Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services
- Learn new skills and attend training programs in other to increase knowledge of trends and best practices in the industry
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and prevent electricity induced accidents and mishaps.